Tuesday 25 August 2009

Mid-week 3

Oh my god. What is that.

As you can clearly see, beloved reader, we have not been entirely consistent in updating the blog. A lot has happened in the 3 weeks we have been here. Will and I have 3 shows a day at 12:30, 5:00. and 8:30, which leaves little time in between to sit and write. There has also been (if you can believe it, and I'm pretty sure that you can't) a bit of drinking. But, John Osborne has prohibited me from looking at Facebook until we've blogged, so here it is.

Ummmmmmm, the shows have been OK? We have hooked up with a group called the Puppet Grinder Cabaret (the third show of the day) and they are amazing people. We have yet to achieve three great shows in one day, which is sort of annoying.

Today we had actual, real life children at the puppet show. I know not all of you have seen the puppet show, but it is NOT child friendly. One of them was holding a balloon animal.

I seriously hurt my foot in a poor attempt at a slipping-on-a-banana-peel prat fall. Today, as I walked all the way to the Assembly Rooms, it got quite cold and started pouring down rain. I got stuck, limping, in front of a man with Turrets syndrome who just called me a cunt, quite loudly, for about 5 blocks. Someone suggested that he might not have been ill, but simply Scottish. That might have been the case.

And there are other stories that I will not tell here. Some involve bagpipes, some involve deep fried cheeseburgers. I will let you fill in the gaps.

Kate Copstick invited us to perform in Spank tonight, so we will.

I'm going to check Facebook now.

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment